Peachtree Hills Animal Hospital continues to remain open with current operating hours still in place. Our new procedures are working well. We have supplies in-stock and a new shipment of food. We are here for you and we offer:
- Remote Care via our TeleVET telemedicine app. Click the TeleVET button at the top of our website for instructions on getting the app and using this service. This has been a game-changer and is working out so well for both sides!
- Free Delivery of medications to your home. We are making deliveries in the afternoon to a ten-mile radius of PHAH and will leave them outside your door with no interpersonal contact.
- Curbside Service with drop-off and pick-up outside the building. Simply flash your lights when you pull up or call us at 404.812.9880. So far all the pets are loving it and we are getting everyone seen in an effective manner.
Know that we are temporarily able to triage in the Sherwin Williams parking lot adjacent to our Early Street entrance. Thank you clients for helping us so that we can be attentive to emergencies as well as preventative exams.
CDC-COMPLIANT SAFETY measures. We have been preparing for this type scenario for a while. Part of our overarching cleanliness and health safety plan includes:
- We have two small and separated lobbies
- We have isolated waiting/exam rooms
- We maintain a medical-grade cleaning schedule, sanitizing treatment areas as well as waiting rooms and common area touch points after every visit
- We are (until it is safe to do so) a strict NO HANDSHAKE, no HUGS zone
- We are following recommended precautions listed on the Center for Disease Control website
For info on COVID-19 from the American Veterinary Medical Association, go to:
For FAQs on COVID-19 from the CDD go to:
For updates on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization go to:
Wishing you and your pet family safety and good health!