Go to top
- Our veterinary practice is independently run, and we feel this makes all the difference. It allows us to practice medicine without the production quotas or red tape of a franchise or conglomerate. We are not constrained by the rules and regulations of a larger franchised practice--we can make our own decisions and serve your best interest.
- We focus on both the animal and the owner. We get to know you and work to understand your unique family dynamic and that helps us give the best recommendations for your pet as well as your human family. We go beyond diagnosis and treatment of animals to explain disease, preventative measures, treatments and possible outcomes:
- We offer advice and education on being the best parent to your animal
- We are dedicated to helping you decipher all the confusing information that abounds when it comes to pet health and care
- We aren’t pushy or “hard-sell” and we strive to be as transparent as possible when it comes to our services
- We approach veterinary care from a life-stage perspective. We try to map out the special considerations, needs and approaches by your animal’s age, from newborn to mid-life to hospice and end of life. Our goal is to extend and enhance the life of your precious pet.
- We combine the services of a day practice with a specialty hospital. We have everything under one roof—we are a one-stop shop for diagnostics, preventative and urgent care. For dental care and pharmacy. We have an inventory of the highest quality pet food. We communicate and educate our patients via a blog and an e-newsletter. This one-stop approach makes us the best value in town!