A lifecycle approach to pet care
With twelve veterinarians and a facility with top-of-the-line treatment areas, surgical suites and in-house lab and pharmacy, PHAH delivers expert care and cutting-edge medicine for every unique stage of your pet’s life.
We keep all your pet’s medical records in a central repository, which allows us to consider the entire medical history and makes it easier to remind you when an annual exam or service is warranted. Another benefit of this centralized database is an easily accessible historical record for comparative purposes, which enables early detection.
Other features of our practice include:
- Advanced Diagnostics (ultrasound, digital radiography, fecal exam, electrocardiogram, cytology, needle biopsy, blood screening)
Advanced medical treatments
- Paperless medical records computer system which allows us to seamlessly integrate all diagnostic work done on our patients
- Centralized archiving and communication system that fluidly enters and links up bloodwork requests and results, surgical monitoring, and digital x-ray images into a patient’s medical record
- Private client online portal, myPETLINK, to manage your pet’s health online
- Telemedicine via a web-based app, TeleVET
- Early Morning Drop-off service
- Day time emergencies
- In-house, Board-certified veterinary surgeon and Board certified internal medicine specialist