You Asked, We Listened.
We are proud to offer proACT, an enrollment-based prepayment program. Give your pet the best care possible. A proactive program enabling you to be prepared for any level of care that your pet may need, proACT provides financial ease, operating like a credit on your savings account. How it works:
- Clients subscribe, paying a small enrollment fee.
- Enrolled clients prepay nominal installments by automatic debit or credit card, such as $50 monthly and a $2.75 processing fee. Total installment would be $52.75 per month.
- The client’s account is credited and the money may be used for anything at PHAH, including food and medicine/medical supplies.
- If the pet dies or if the client moves, the client will be refunded a check for the balance, minus $10 processing fee. Or, the client may opt to roll it into another pet account.
- The client may enter or exit the program whenever they choose. They will pay a small processing fee.